Engineered Grey Matt Lacquered Click
This wide plank 190mm oak flooring offers an excellent value real wood floor with all the benefits associated with engineered construction. The 3mm sandable veneer allows for several refinishes in the future while the plywood backing makes it exceptionally stable. Suitable for underfloor heating and ideal for floating installations in flats where sound reduction is required. Supplied with random length.
- Classic grade contains all-natural characteristics of timber - small to medium to size knots, variations in grain and color, splits and mineral streaks, for the most natural look
- Conventional plank width and fixed lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor and complement any room size
- 3mm sandable depth allows the floor to be sanded and refinished many times
- Engineered construction with plywood backing restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp or cup than solid wood
- Prefinished with multiple coats of highly durable UV hardened lacquer
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- The product uses the ‘click’ method of installation.
- The click method has its own clear benefits when compared with a product that uses the tongue and groove installation method.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization than solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information