Herringbone flooring, which is also known as parquet block flooring is one of the most distinctive and recognizable hardwood floors. Rather than planks of flooring, the herringbone pattern is made up of smaller blocks of flooring that can be laid in a variety of geometric patterns, with the most common pattern being herringbone. It is important to remember that ‘herringbone’ refers to the pattern and style of flooring and not the color or surface finish.
Herringbone flooring can immediately transform any traditional or contemporary space with its luxurious appeal and distinctive character. It is an ideal choice if you want a durable and long-lasting hardwood floor that gives some extra charm and attraction to your home.
- Engineered 14mm wood flooring suitable for any budget.
- Generous 3mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times.
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp, or cup.
- Classic grade allows for small to medium-size knots, color variation, splits, and mineral streaks for the most natural look.
- Standard planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, and fixed lengths replicate the look of solid parquet wood floors.
- Choosing our unfinished engineered wood flooring is the perfect option if you have a preferred product for finishing your new floor. Selecting an unfinished wood floor is also advisable If you wish to apply a particular shade or color to your floor.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information