This 14mm prefinished Grey White Washed Uv Oiled engineered oak floor offers fantastic value to those wanting the look of solid wood and the benefits of engineered construction. It is suitable for floating over underlay which allows for a sound reduction in flats, and for use over underfloor heating. This natural to medium oak flooring has been Coated for a soft natural look and richness of color.
- Conventional plank width and fixed lengths replicate the look of a solid wood floor and complement any room size
- 3mm sandable depth allows the floor to be sanded and refinished many times
- Engineered construction with plywood backing restricts movement caused by temperature and humidity changes in the environment
- Less likely to gap, warp, or cup than solid wood.
- Prefinished with multiple coats.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel.
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms.
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days.
- Please see the installation manual for further information.