Herringbone flooring, which is also known as parquet flooring is one of the most traditional floors. Instead of planks of flooring, the herringbone pattern is made up of smaller blocks of flooring that can be laid in a variety of geometric patterns with the most common pattern being herringbone. It is important to remember that ‘herringbone’ refers to the pattern and style of flooring and not the color or surface finish.
Herringbone flooring can transform any space with its luxurious appeal.
Engineered parquet block flooring is also compatible with underfloor heating and is great for any room in your home as it can be used in rooms with fluctuating temperatures and large amounts of glazing, such as conservatories.
- Engineered 18mm wood flooring suitable for any budget
- Generous 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- Prime AB Grade Slight color variation between the boards and a more uniform look. The grain is straighter than in other grades and sometimes the boards have very few, small knots.
- Narrow planks will make smaller rooms look bigger, random lengths that replicate the look of solid parquet wood floors
- Choosing our unfinished engineered wood flooring is the perfect option if you have a preferred product for finishing your new floor. Selecting an unfinished wood floor is also advisable If you wish to apply a particular shade or color to your floor.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Full stick, secret nails, or T&G screws for a solid, well-secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Shorter acclimatization period compared to solid wood, ready to fit in a couple of days
- Please see the installation manual for further information